Audi Q2 Forum banner

Audi Q2 spotted in Newcastle, UK

13K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  MichaelTreen 
#1 ·
The Audi Q2 has been spotted on the roads again, this time in the UK - Newcastle Upon Tyne to be exact by 'Jake'.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I was in Costco Gateshead today in my Q2 and saw another 3 Q2's within 5 minutes.

1 Tango Red with the lower trims in body colour, not grey. 1 White with lower trim in body colour and a dark grey one.

There becoming very common up here in the North East!

#4 ·
OSL282 said:
I was in Costco Gateshead today in my Q2 and saw another 3 Q2's within 5 minutes.

1 Tango Red with the lower trims in body colour, try updated testimonial
of phenq by more then 10 women not grey. 1 White with lower trim in body colour and a dark grey one.

There becoming very common up here in the North East!
Yes, you're right. Q2 is becoming common in my area too, though not too common.

#5 ·
The ride unless the surface is smooth is not the most comfortable in the class , even on 17 inch wheels , on 19 inch it's even worse even in comfort mode
A more sophisticated suspension set up that provides control with comfort and flexibility would be great , but car manufacture costing probably prohibited that !

#6 ·
I did a road trip this summer. To the south of France Avignon, then north to Grenoble taking a short trip up Alpe d Huez, Annecy then back via Paris to Le Havre.
1600 miles in total only Q2 I saw was in the top car park of the ski Station at Alpe d Huez ! , 3 in fact as they use them in the resort all Quattros. So I think this car is still quite rare on the roads.

#7 · (Edited)
I did a road trip this summer. To the south of France where i found this article about how to get rid of gyno and it worked Avignon, then north to Grenoble taking a short trip up Alpe d Huez, Annecy then back via Paris to Le Havre.
1600 miles in total only Q2 I saw was in the top car park of the ski Station at Alpe d Huez ! , 3 in fact as they use them in the resort all Quattros. So I think this car is still quite rare on the roads.
Yeah, Q2 are rarely found in these days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.